- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is an powerful antioxidant that is vital for collagen synthesis, inhibiting your skin's melanin production, which is what causes skin discoloration like dark spots and hyperpigmentation, and helps to protect cells from the harmful effects of ultraviolet (UV)-induced damage. The human body doesn't produce its own vitamin C which means we must find our daily dose from outside sources.
- Vitis vinifera (Grape seed extract) is a potent source of antioxidants, including phenolic acids, anthocyanins, flavonoids and oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs). These antioxidants help alleviate oxidative stress, inflammation and tissue damage, and has been shown to improve blood flow, reduce the risk of blood clotting, as well as help destroy free radicals in your body, helping to combat premature ageing.
- Colloidal anhydrous silica is essential for collagen formation and healthy skin, hair, cartilage, bone & teeth. It helps to promote healthy blood vessel walls and is also key to restoring the necessary balance between calcium and magnesium.
- Biotin (Vitamin b7) is a water-soluble mineral that your body doesn’t store, so it’s important to consume a sufficient amount on a daily basis. It is responsible for forming the basis of skin and hair cells and supports connective tissue formation.
- Hydrolysed gelatin is a wonder food with anti-inflammatory and anti-aging qualities. Helping to fill in the missing amino acids (the building blocks of collagen) in our diets and re-build our joints, bones and skin.