- Ascorbic Acid as Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) is an powerful antioxidant that is vital for collagen synthesis, inhibiting your skin's melanin production, which is what causes skin discoloration like dark spots and hyperpigmentation, and helps to protect cells from the harmful effects of ultraviolet (UV)-induced damage. The human body doesn't produce its own vitamin C which means we must find our daily dose from outside sources.
- Ascorbic acid (as calcium ascorbate dihydrate) combines ascorbic acid with the mineral calcium to produce a non-acidic form of vitamin C. This compound allows for better absorption and efficacy of the ingredients properties, helping to support your skin's natural regeneration process, inhibiting the production of free radicals and maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids enhance the action of vitamin C and help the body to better absorb this antioxidant powerhouse.
- Rutoside (rutin) is one of the strongest bioflavonoid antioxidants that is found in fruits and vegetables. Rutin possesses powerful anti-inflammatory benefits that help to strengthen the flexibility in blood vessels, as well as being highly effective in preventing and treating bruises, spider veins, and varicose veins.
- Zinc is an essential micronutrient that has been shown to enhance immune function, stabilise blood sugar levels, and maintains skin structure and regeneration. Zinc also supports healthy reproductive hormones and helps protein synthesis in the body.
- Hesperidin is a bioflavonoid derived from citrus fruits. Scientific studies show that due to its strong antioxidant actions, Hesperidin can be effective for a number of health problems, including: improve circulation, reduce inflammation, and help fight cancer. As well as, wound healing, UV protection, and varicose veins.