VK6 Breast Beauty Firming Lotion 100mL 3.4Oz
Tone, firm and hydrate with Cacao Seed butter and Shea butter, Vitamin E, Lecithin and Ricinus Communis Seed Oil. A lotion rich in fatty acids and enzymes to rebuild elasticity and renew cells, leaving you with smooth, soft, hydrated skin.
Massage onto the décolletage and surrounding breast area to stimulate the lymphatic system and improve circulation.
cGMP Certified. Free from harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, silicones, PEG’s, or phthalates and artificial colours.
- Vitamin E is an essential nutrient with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that nourish and protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals. Applying vitamin E onto the skin helps increase nutrient levels and reduce the appearance of stretch marks if applied on a regular basis
- Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter is the raw seeds or nuts of the Cacao tree and is the purest form of chocolate. Its Greek name, Theobroma Cacao translates to the “food of the gods”. Theobroma Cacao seed buttter contains a high concentration of antioxidant compounds, including oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid, that are beneficial for the body and help to neutralise free radicals.
- Lecithin is an essential fat that is naturally found in the tissues of your body. Lecithin helps to hydrate, replenish and repair the skin due to its essential fatty acid content and is used to promote the restoration of the skin barrier and prevent moisture loss from the deeper layers of skin.
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil is rich in fatty acids that help to protect the skins integrity. Containing an enzyme called ricin, this powerhouse ingredient also has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that boosts hydration and supports a healthy skin structure.
- Shea butter is the natural complex fat extracted from the nuts of the Shea tree (Butyrospermum parkii). As a plant-based emollient, it mimics the lipid content of the skin and works wonders on dry, dehydrated skin and deep-set wrinkles, promoting a soft, smooth and healthy appearance.
- Glyceryl Caprylate is a co-emulsifier that is produced from various vegetable oils. Glyceryl Caprylate restores the oils of the skin, regulates the skin moisture and acts as a humidifier to the skin. It also balances the skin's pH levels, and possesses antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
Ricinus Communis seed oil (Castor Oil)
Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter)
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
Massage this luxurious lotion into the skin for 15 minutes every night before sleep. Wake up with visibly plump, firm and hydrated skin.
Store below 25°C in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Please recycle packaging after use.